Saturday, August 11, 2007

Consistent Inconcistency

Has it really been a year and a half since last I blogged? Well then, I guess it is time for me to record my thoughts on a semi-regular basis again for a couple of months. Not much has changed for me in the last year or so. That might sound odd knowing that my wife left me with two kids or discovering that I had to leave a job and city I love to move back in with my parents in the middle of nowhere just to make ends meet. One might argue that my EVERYTHING has changed for me in the past 12 months, but I feel that I am pretty much the same person. However, everything is about to change for me. I am now working on fixing the things that I should have tended to before I ever got married. Now that I am completely settled in and life is beginning to stablize, things are about to really change.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the idea of posting once a year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home