Tuesday, September 28, 2004

To Publish or Not to Publish

I have decided to write this blog for a couple of weeks before I publish any of it. I don't figue anyone will read it for a couple of months (years?) anyway so I have time. Also, I want to prove to myself that I can continue a journal writing exercise. The only journal I was ever able to keep on a full time basis was when I was overseas for a semseter in undergrad work and we were required to keep a journal for a grade for a class. Hopefully it is just my MTV-assalted attention span and not some sort of ethical flaw in my personality that keeps me from recording my thoughts and actions. We shall see.
I got the idea to start keeping this blog from a blog I am reading by Jeremy Blachman. http://www.jeremyblachman.blogspot.com/ I have no real vision for this Blog, but I will try to find one very soon so this does not become a ship without a moore, adrift in the vast sea of innane rambling. Anyhoo, I figure that I should include fun facts to keep people reading, so.....FUN FACT: The criminal law book we have begins with a fairly lengthy discussion of laws about Sodomy. Is this their idea of "grabbing our attention?" I'm scared and confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home